SEO, Google AdWords Certified & WordPress Consultant in Connecticut
SEO & Google AdWords certified consultant with over 12 years’ experience developing and implementing SEO strategies, managing Google AdWords campaigns, interpreting Google Analytics data, conducting keyword & competitor research, performing Technical SEO Audits, and providing WordPress SEO & speed-up services to a variety of business clients including virtual offices, bakers, web designers, coin dealers, dentists, doctors, landscapers, cleaning companies, industrial companies, entrepreneurs and others. I have provided my services to companies in Connecticut, California, Florida, Massachusetts, New York City, and as far away as New Zealand.
84% of consumers conduct an Internet search before making a purchase.
I meet the needs of your business by providing my proven techniques to improve your Search Engine Optimization rankings and Google AdWords campaigns with my experience, creative approaches, extensive knowledge, research skills, critical thinking, and analytic abilities.
I provide my expertise to manage all facets of Digital Marketing for you.
I have expertise and real-world experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, HubSpot, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, HootSuite, Buffer, Screaming Frog Spider and other tools and know how to fix critical SEO errors.
I adhere to the Google Webmaster Guideline best practices and extensively follow Google algorithm changes, SEO changes, and industry news for the latest SEO techniques.
Today, websites need to be SEO-ed both on-site and off-site for the best possible search engine rankings and I have a proven track record of successes.
With Google’s heavy focus on Local SEO, Mobile, High-Quality Authoritative Content, and website speed Google is providing key SEO opportunities for businesses large and small to increase their search engine organic and paid traffic.
My Local SEO services deliver the results needed to grow a business. With submission to high-quality local citation directories and Google My Business pages, you can rank high in Google’s search engine results in Google’s top 3 local “map pack” quickly.
Websites must be mobile-friendly. Users search more on their mobile devices than their computers. It is estimated that 65% of Google’s searches are from a mobile device and Google is preparing to implement a “mobile-first” index which will push mobile-friendly sites to the top of the results.
WordPress websites need to be fast-loading, properly administrated and contain compelling expert-quality content so your visitors dwell on your website longer, have a low bounce rate, and have their Google search answered. Google does not like when users visit a page and immediately hit the back button because of a slow-loading site or because their search was not answered on the page.
I’ve created, maintained, and posted content to over 100 WordPress sites over the past 12 years and have extensive experience with themes, plug-ins, and security.
I do my best to prioritize and ensure that efficient, effective, and ethical techniques are used to increase your rankings. SEO improvement may take two months or longer to show results depending on the competitive marketplace. Don’t fall for expensive SEO traps or false promises to rank you #1 in Google. If any results are seen at all they will not last.
There is no need to spend a fortune on SEO and AdWords management. I charge $60/hour. I provide my services with no long-term locked-in contract and you may cancel at any time. Retain my services 10 hours per week or schedule a monthly plan. I know that if I show you results you will retain my services in the future.
I look forward to discussing how I can help your business by providing long-lasting SEO and Google AdWords management.
Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860.659.7135 to get started.
Digital Marketing Skills
• Google Certified AdWords Professional, March 2017
• Google Analytics Set-Up & Analysis
• Google Search Console
• Keyword & Competitor Research
• Local Citation Directory Listings & Google My Business Listings
• MOZ, SEMRush, and other web-based SEO & AdWords tools
• On-Page SEO, Yoast SEO & Technical SEO Audits
• SEO Off-Page Optimization
• WordPress SEO, Speed-Up, and Administration
Summary of Skills
• Creative and critical thinker with decision-making skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and reporting skills.
• Up to date on AdWords enhancement, changes, and improvements.
• 12 years’ experience with Google AdWords PPC, WordPress, and SEO.
• Built and maintained Google AdWords paid search accounts with $5k-$100k monthly ad spends.
• Use white-hat SEO to increase Google organic rankings and traffic. Utilize On-Site SEO and Off-Site SEO techniques.
• Skilled with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Console.
• Webmaster of over 100 WordPress SEO friendly sites.
• Perform long-tail LSI keyword research and quantitative competitor research.
• Local SEO techniques including local citation building, Google My Business optimization, Facebook Page creation and getting my clients in the Google top 3 local results box.
• Extensive use of SEO and Google AdWords tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, SpyFu, Keywordtool.io, and others.
• Bing PPC Management and experience with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads.
• Excellent content editorial and ad creation skills.
• Current on latest Google SEO changes, trends, and proper techniques.
Great selection of SEO guides checklists and cheat-sheets.