SEO Proposal Template
Connecticut SEO Freelance Consultant
I am an SEO & Google AdWords Freelance Consultant based in Connecticut. I have developed expert skills over my previous 13 years experience.
My clients are located across the US.
I have designed an SEO Proposal Template strategy to obtain new clients. My SEO Template explains how a client’s goals will be achieved.
This SEO Proposal Template is flexible and is adjusted depending on the type of client.
This template also gives the client a roadmap describing the procedure and methods I will take to increase the client’s SEO.
SEO Strategies For My Clients
I will research industry, local, and competitor keywords to improve the position of the client’s top keywords.
Keyword value is determined by expected AdWords cost-per-click, monthly average keyword volume, and the competitiveness of keywords.
Competitor research is used to examine the competition’s method of ranking.
Will target keywords that competitors are ranked for, getting traffic from, and which my client does not rank for currently.
I will rank these keywords organically as well as use local SEO strategies so keywords will appear in Google’s top 3 map pack.
My SEO Services
- Perform multiple SEO audits. Fix errors for easy SEO wins.
- Run website speed report for a baseline. Resolve issues with methods that include adding caching, JS, CSS & HTML minifies, image compression, and solutions.
- Research local and competitor keywords.
- Begin keyword rank tracking to establish a baseline.
- Use professional SEO tools to find strategies used by higher ranking competitors.
- Create citation directories entries to improve local SEO and increase the chance of appearing in Google top 3 map pack.
- Install and set-up Yoast SEO plugin.
- Optimize Google My Business page adding other categories, posting high-quality photos, adding a description, and posting time-sensitive offers.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions. META Titles appear in Google and are a strong ranking factor for SEO.
- Ensure proper HTML headers. (H1, H2, etc.)
- Add SCHEMA and JSON code so Google understands site content better.
- Submit to Google an XML sitemap.
- Use onsite-SEO to improve current content’s formatting, internal linking and URL structure.
- Suggest additional content.
- Send report outlining work performed and hours used.
- Send keyword ranking report to track progress.
- I will need admin access to the website, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
I am also experienced and certified in Google AdWords Management.
Ten hours usually amounts to one week and a half to two weeks SEO services. Typically I am re-retained for additional hours at the beginning of SEO services to establish a strong base. Google may take one to two months to prosses SEO changes on site. Thank you for reading my SEO Services Proposal.
Currently Accepting New Clients