SEO TIPS FOR PAGE #1 OF GOOGLE
Proven Optimizations & Local SEO
Site Structure For Best Google SEO
Plan before setting up your website structure
- Discover keywords which will produce the high volume of traffic.
- Keywords that the competition use.
- Keywords with high conversion.
- Competitive research of 3 competitors to determine sites and citation directories to use.
Homepage Structure & Content
- Content includes keywords, appropriate length (900 characters minimum, internal links, and SEO-friendly readability.
- Clear navigation.
- Consumer content.
- Inbound external links.
- Internal links.
- Calls-to-action for customers in both rush or research mode.
- Explain how a customer may contact you immediately.
- Include the complete legal name of your business, address, phone number and email address. (NAP).
- NAP in a site-wide masthead or footer with Schema.
- Meta Information (For Homepage and EVERY Page):
Meta Title Tag Format
Local Geo-indicator | Article | Brand Name
Meta Description Format
About 150-160 characters and include target location.
May want to add the phone for mobile searchers who want to quickly call.
Similar tag here as you have in title tag but not exactly same.
Public reviews. Response to customer reviews.
Contact Us Page
- NAP at the top with Schema.
- All contact methods.
- Driving directions.
- Google Map.
- Exterior images.
- Parking availability.
- Hours of operation.
- Social media links.
- Payment forms.
Store Locator Page
- Include content for each physical location.
- External photos.
- Community involvement.
- Staff info.
- Interior photos.
- Projects completed in the city (text, photos, video).
- Local laws and events.
- Community involvement info.
- Meta title tags and meta descriptions with localized keywords.
- Unique content for each product or service.
- Text description.
- Testimonials from customers.
Local SEO Essentials
- Contact and About Pages.
- Contact page MUST include the complete legal name of your business, address, phone number and email address. (NAP).
- A clickable phone number for mobiles.
- Consistent NAP exactly like on Google My Business & Google Maps.
Google My Business
- Each location has a dedicated page.
- Customer reviews need to be acquired for GMB.
- Photos on GMB.
- Business categories.
- Business description.
- Hours of operation.
- Marker on Google Maps.
- Additional phone numbers/fax numbers.
- Links to social, video, and other forms of media.
- Attributes (payments accepted, parking, wheelchair accessibility, etc.).
Local SEO Citations
- Obtain manual citations and automated citations.
- Review current business listings.
- Optimize content with chosen keywords and LSI-Keywords.
- Validate profile.
- Add text content optimized with targeted keywords.
- Proper category associations (don’t go overboard).
- Consistently structured citations.
- Consider MozLocal or BrightLocal for local listings, citations, and aggregator submissions. Obtain 80 per location.
- Local business listings on major local business data platforms and aggregators. Google My Business, Facebook, Acxiom, Infogroup, Factual, YP, Apple Maps, and Yelp.