Google SEO Tips That Work In 2019
Over 13 years of digital marketing experience.
Google AdWords Management & SEO Optimization
- Your content should have 900 words to satisfy the searcher’s query fully, increase user’s dwell time, and decrease bounce rate. Content must be unique and each post should be focused on one main keyword and 3-4 related or LSI keyword. Place these keywords throughout your content in URL name, Meta Title, internal links, external links, and alt-text of images. Place these keywords throughout your content.
- Your site must have a low bounce rate and high dwell time.
- Content should be written at for a moderate grade level with screenshots, graphics, videos, and photos.
- Do not keyword stuff on your pages. Google views this as spam.
- Take advantage of alt-text opportunities in images. Minor SEO effect but crucial for Google Images SEO placement.
- Use an XML sitemap and submit to Google.
- Create a robots.txt file.
- Use SCHEMA JSON to better classify your site for Google.
- Use Google Analytics to track user traffic on your site.
- Use Google Search Console to track keywords, position, CTR and website errors.
- Limit no-follow external links.
- Obtain incoming links from high authority domains through outreach and guest posting.
- Obtain citation directory links to enhance local SEO.
- Create a Google My Business page and verify it. Optimize fully with the correct NAP, use your accurate Business name. Ensure correct location on Google Maps. Add correct categories, quality geo-tagged photos, consistent posts, messaging, services and ensure the page is optimized fully. Request reviews from actual customers but do not incentivize or use fake reviews. Do not create additional GMB pages if you only service or have a store-front in one location.
- Perform SEO audits. Fix errors.
- Don’t use “black-hat” SEO.
SEO Services1. Keyword and competitor research with pro tools. 2. Site speed test. Make site faster. 3. Backup website. 4. SEO audit. 5. Fix audit errors hurting SEO. 6. Implement SEO methods. 7. Optimize Technical SEO. 8. Perform on-site SEO. 9. Add SCHEMA markup language. 10. Optimize META Titles Descriptions. 11. Add proper HTML headers. 12. Optimize for local SEO. 13. Manage and optimize Google Adwords. 14. Data mine Google Analytics. 15. Setup Yoast SEO. 16. Submit sitemap to Google Search Console. 17. Track keyword rankings on Google.
Bob Stein, SEO & AdWords Consultant Glastonbury, CT 06033