SEO & Google AdWords Connecticut Consultant
Google AdWords Connecticut Consultant
Finely Tuned And Developed SEO Skills
Let’s Discuss Your Google AdWords Or SEO Needs In A No-Obligation Call
Google AdWords Account Manager Responsibilities
- Optimize and manage Google Adwords campaigns
- Monitor statistics and key performance indicators
- Monitor and report on campaigns
- Analysis & optimization of all aspects of accounts
- Competitor and keyword research
- Create text ad copy and consistently improve ad text call to actions
- Seek out remarketing, similar audiences, ad demographic opportunities
- Analysis & Optimization of campaigns, adgroups. ads, and keywords based on conversions, cost per conversion, cost per click, CTR, quality score, and other KPI’s
- Test and track landing page optimization
- Google recently rebranded Google AdWords as Google Ads
Digital Marketing Skills
- Over 13 years Internet marketing experience beginning in 2004 with a start-up ticket resell business.
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns.
- Certified in Google AdWords.
- Develop SEO strategies and implement them.
- Research Google Analytics data.
- Provide keyword & competitor research.
- Improve WordPress website speed.
- Perform technical SEO audits.
- Distribute content to social media networks.
- Prior to entering the AdWords and SEO/SEM industries, I ran a very successful eBay business.
- My degree is in marketing.
SEO Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
By following my roadmap and using the right products: WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Yoast SEO, and other sites I have gained many clients via referrals.I charge an affordable hourly rate. I ease clients into SEO with a minimal ten-hour commitment. I set realistic expectations, report to my customers improvements I’ve made and most of the time I am retained to continue.