SEO Tasks For New Clients
Connecticut SEO Experts uses a simple method for new client SEO task management. Usually modified to fit a new client’s specific SEO history and particular errors. Assists us in improving a client’s SEO. I perform these tasks once my SEO proposal is agreed upon.
1. Perform multiple technical SEO audits. Fix errors for easy wins.
2. Research long-tail, local, LSI, and industry-specific keywords.
3. Analyze competitor keywords and backlinks to determine their SEO strategies.
4. Examine client’s past Google Analytics data if available.
5. Improve the rank of client’s keywords on page 2 and bring potentially profitable keywords to page 1 using on-site SEO.
6. Add related keywords to titles, headers, URLs, internal links, and content.
7. Use local SEO for faster SEO. Submit to local citation directories to be included in Google’s top 3 map pack.
8. Perform Website Speed Reports. Increase Speed Of Site.
9. UseYoast SEO To Add Any Missing Titles And Descriptions.
10. OptimizeGoogleMy Business Page.
11. Add SCHEMA and JSON Code To Improve Google’s Understanding Of Site.
12. Submit Sitemap To Google.
13. Create GoogleAnalyticsand Google Search Console Reports.
Affordable hourly rates. No long-term contracts.