Over 12 years experience in Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords. I can meet the needs of your business by providing the best possible SEO and Certified Google Adwords management to exceed your growth goals.
Will provide my knowledge services and expertise to manage Google Adwords and SEO campaigns for businesses in Connecticut.
With Google's heavy focus on local search, mobile search, high-quality inbound marketing content and targeted long-tail local keywords, Google is providing key SEO opportunities for small businesses to increase their local rankings and Google traffic and conversion rate per visitor. My Local SEO services deliver results in Google's search engine rankings you need to know to grow and expand your business.
Your website needs to be SEO-ed to Google's guidelines both on-page and off page. Your website needs to be mobile-friendly. More users search on their mobile phones than their desktops. Your website needs to be fast as well as pleasing to the eye so your visitors stay on your website and click through as many pages as possible toward an ultimate conversion. Here are some additional SEO techniques I can provide with SEO company's services. I charge an hourly amount to audit your home site for SEO, drive SEO and AdWords traffic to your site, focus local search and submission to high-quality local citation submission directories where you can rank high in Google's search engine results pages.
Google changes its algorithm 600 times per year and there are 500-600 Google SEO ranking factors. Let me manage your SEO and AdWords strategies so you can focus on your own core business responsibilities.
I can provide expert advice on which campaigns, ads, and keywords are working and which ones are not.
SEO and Adwords will only get bigger in the years to come. Start now.
Latest posts by Robert Stein (see all)
- SEO & Google AdWords Certified Consultant $60/Hour Connecticut - October 9, 2017
- Digital Marketing Summary & Consulting Services Provided In Connecticut - October 4, 2017
- SEO, WordPress & Certified AdWords Professional In CT - September 25, 2017
Organic SEO Tips & Tricks For Excellent SEO Ranking
A Guide For Search Engine Optimization Beginners & Experts From Information Scoured From The Web
- Excellent SEO must be consistent with Google’s Webmaster guidelines and uses white hat techniques only.
- Excellent Search Optimization should have 1000+ worlds of content that satisfies the user’s query fully, has images, is unique, has internal links, has the proper hierarchy including URL structure, excellent Meta Descriptions for a higher user click-through-rate, Unique Meta Titles and Headers with targeted long-tail keywords as well as have local geo-targeted keywords and synonyms throughout the body of the page.
- An excellent Google-friendly website must be fast and fast loading initially, mobile friendly preferably with AMP and is responsive and legible on any user screen.
- Your site must ensure a low bounce rate and a high website dwell time with content usually over 1000 words written at a certain easy to read grade point level with screen captures, videos, pictures and/or infographics scattered throughout.
- You must not only focus on targeted keywords but also synonyms and LSI-semantics for each page without keyword stuffing your targeted keyword(s).
- You are missing out if you do not take advantage of all alt-text opportunities in images.
- Have an XML sitemap and a proper robots.txt file to ensure crawl ability by Google.
- Excellent Organic Search Optimization uses the semantic markup language so search engines can better classify the content of the page.
- SEO should be tracked constantly and consistently with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword tracking tools to find specific user queries which can then be used to create additional content.
- You must have unique non-duplicate content with no black hat tricks.
- Haves outbound do-follow links within content, not just inside widgets or blogrolls. Limit no-follow links
- Excellent sites have incoming links from multiple high authoritative domains.
- Excellent sites must be able to pass an on-site Technical SEO Audit.
- More SEO tips to come.