Connecticut SEO Company
Robert Stein Resume
- Expert-level SEO/SEM skillset. 13 years experience.
- Google AdWords Certified. Managing accounts for 13 years.
- Google Analytics Data Interpretation.. 13 years experience.
- WordPress Site Speed-Up. 13 years.
- Digital Marketing Consultant in Connecticut, US.
SEO STRATEGY 2018
- Keyword and competitor research. Use PPC and SEO tools.
- Perform multiple site speed tests. Fix errors slowing site down.
- Optimize WordPress speed. Minify CSS, JS, and HTML. Install caching plugin. Update Plugins. Deactivate relic plugins. Optimize database.
- Run multiple technical SEO audits.
- Fix errors damaging SEO.
- Implement SEO strategy.
- Technical SEO.
- On-site SEO. Create internal anchor links. Create SCHEMA, JSON, and Rich Snippets code. Optimize META Titles. Optimize META Description. Add HTML headers as needed.
- Off-site SEO. Obtain backlinks.
- Local SEO. Create local SEO directory citations. Optimize Google My Business. Place on Google Maps. Put Name, Address, Phone, and Google Map in a site-wide footer.
- Manage Google AdWords.
- Create reports and interpret Google Analytics data.
- 13 years experience with SEO, Google AdWords PPC, and WordPress.
- Built and maintained Google AdWords paid search accounts with $100k monthly spend
- Research keywords using Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Long Tail Keywords, keywordTool.io, and others.
- SEO Skills: On-Site. Off-Site. Technical. Local. Semantic.
- Google Analytics data interpretation.
- Google Search Console Tools.
- Competitor and PPC research using aHrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz, SEOProfiler, Accuranker, and SEMRush.
- Content marketing including automated posting to social networks.
- Creator of 100+ WordPress sites over the past 13 years.
- Manage on-site and off-site SEO for clients to obtain first page organic and Google Top 3 Map Pack rankings.
- Optimize Google AdWords accounts. Structure multiple Google AdWords accounts providing a moderate to high-quality score
- Conduct Technical SEO audits.
- Increase website speed. Minify CSS, JS, and HTML. Install caching plugin. Update Plugins. Deactivate relic plugins. Optimize database.
- Research keywords and competitors.
SEO & PPC Analyst | TicketNetwork | March 2005-April 2014
- Google AdWords account manager with a daily budget of $3,000. Created campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and destination URLs . Optimized daily to increase CTR, conversions, and conversion rate.
- Created SEO strategy.
- Overhauled website to include keyword-focused content and performed outreach to generate backlinks.
- Monthly revenue increased to $10k/month in one year.
- Created comprehensive monthly SEO / SEM reports outlining site performance and highlighting opportunities.
- Used Analytics to analyze and generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Developed internal tools to create keywords for AdWords which resulted in time saved and increased sales. I pushed the envelope and Google kicked us out of AdWords. Google reinstated us two days later.
- Created 50+WordPress microsites.
- Automated credit card billing system saving over $3,000 in monthly processing fees.
IT Support Consultant | Stein Technologies, LLC | Sep. 2000-Mar. 2005
- Troubleshoot, diagnosed and resolved hardware and software issues. Documented problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided. Provided 2nd level support for Windows XP, Office, and Lotus Notes.
- Provided support for computer hardware and software issues such as system configurations, wireless connections, virus, and spyware removal, data migration, software installations and more. Provided customer support and technical issue resolution.
Tech Support Specialist | IBM | June 1997–June 2000
- Technical support of Windows NT, Windows 98, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer and networking issues for IBM and Lotus employees.
- Obtained and evaluated all related information in order to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests for software and hardware assistance. Performed system administration and created user accounts.
Marketing Assistant | Microsoft | Mar. 1995–Mar. 1997
- Updated and maintained various information databases. Oversaw management of Microsoft’s Connecticut office.
- Provided marketing and administrative support to district manager. Created Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Coordinated office marketing meetings and briefings.
- Google AdWords Certification
- SEO Expert 13 years
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills 15+ years
- Keyword and Competitor Research 12 years
- SEM 13 years
- WordPress Webmaster, Speed Optimizer and Yoast SEO Specialist 13 years
- Google Analytics data analysis 11 years
- Facebook Paid Search Ads 2 years
- Content and Social Media Marketing 10 years
- Google Search Console 6 years
B.S. Business Administration, Marketing, Northeastern University, Boston
Google AdWords Certification