SEO Freelance Consultant & Google AdWords Expert
Affordable SEO & Google AdWords Consulting
SEO Consulting Services In Connecticut
Keyword and competitor research. Use PPC and SEO tools.
Perform multiple site speed tests. Fix errors slowing site down.
Optimize WordPress speed.
Technical SEO audit.
Resolve website errors.
Implement SEO strategy.
On-site SEO. Create internal anchor links.
Add SCHEMA markup.
Optimize META Titles and descriptions. Add HTML headers.
Optimize site for local SEO.
Manage and optimize Google AdWords.
Create reports and interpret Google Analytics data.
I am highly proficient with professional SEO tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Spyfu, Yoast SEO, and many others to get a competitive edge and save time.
I charge$60/hour for SEO or AdWords. I require a ten-hour minimum retainer. After that, you may cancel at any time.
Please feel free to phone or email me to discuss your needs further.
Robert Stein, Consultant
398 Great Swamp Road
Glastonbury, CT 06033
- 13 years experience with SEO, Google AdWords, and WordPress.
- Built and maintained Google AdWords paid search accounts with $100k monthly spend
- Research keywords using Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Long Tail Keywords, keywordTool.io, and others.
- SEO Skills: On-Site. Off-Site. Technical. Local. Semantic.
- Google Analytics data interpretation.
- Google Search Console Tools.
- Competitor and PPC research using aHrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz, SEOProfiler, Accuranker, and SEMRush.
- Content marketing including automated posting to social networks.
- Creator of 75+ WordPress sites over the past 13 years.
Connecticut SEO Experts | SEO & AdWords Consultant | April 2014 – Present
- Manage on-site and off-site SEO for clients to obtain first page organic and Google Top 3 Map Pack rankings.
- Manage and optimize client Google AdWords accounts.
- Implement SEO for clients.
- Conduct Technical SEO audit and resolve critical errors.
- Increase WordPress website speed
- Research keywords and competitors using pro SEO and AdWords tools.
SEO & PPC Analyst | TicketNetwork | March 2005 – April 2014
- Google AdWords account manager with a daily budget of $3,000. Created account, campaigns, ad groups, researched keywords, and created landing pages. Focused on conversions, cost per conversion, conversion rate, CTR, match types, A/B ad testing, implementing new features and quality scores
- Created SEO strategy and implemented on the website to include unique content.
- Monthly revenue increased to $10k/month in one year.
- Created comprehensive monthly SEO / SEM reports outlining site performance and highlighting opportunities.
- Used Analytics to analyze and generate weekly and monthly reports.
- Developed internal tools to create keywords for AdWords which resulted in time saved and increased sales. I pushed the envelope and Google kicked us out of AdWords. Google reinstated us two days later.
- Created 50+WordPress microsites.
- Automated credit card billing system saving over $3,000 in monthly processing fees.
IT Support Consultant | Stein Technologies, LLC | September 2000 – March 2005
- Troubleshoot, diagnosed and resolved hardware and software issues. Documented problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided. Provided 2nd level support for Windows XP, Office, and Lotus Notes.
- Provided support for computer hardware and software issues such as system configurations, wireless connections, virus, and spyware removal, data migration, software installations and more. Provided customer support and technical issue resolution.
Tech Support Specialist | IBM | June 1997 – June 2000
- Technical support of Windows NT, Windows 98, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer and networking issues for IBM and Lotus employees.
- Obtained and evaluated all related information in order to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests for software and hardware assistance. Performed system administration and created user accounts.
Marketing Assistant | Microsoft | March 1995 -March 1997
- Updated and maintained various information databases. Oversaw management of Microsoft’s Connecticut office.
- Provided marketing and administrative support to the district manager. Created Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Coordinated office marketing meetings and briefings.
- Google AdWords PPC Expert 13 years
- SEO Expert 13 years
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills 15+ years
- Keyword and Competitor Research 13 years
- SEM 15 years
- WordPress webmaster and Yoast SEO Specialist 13 years
- Google Analytics data analysis 13 years
- Content and Social Media Marketing 10 years
- Google Search Console 6 years
B.S. Business Administration, Marketing, Northeastern University, Boston