Google SEO Proposal
[Connecticut SEO Experts]
Initial On-Boarding & SEO Review
1. Discuss goals, demographic, competitors, etc. Will need site access to Google Analytics, Webmaster Console. Invite me at
Initial SEO Task List
- Develop Plan To Increase SEO.
- Develop Website Authority & Link Building Strategies.
- Ensure Mobile-Friendliness.
- Submit Sitemap To Google.
- Perform Google “Fetch & Render” to force Google to index the site.
- Determine Any Duplicate Content Or 404 errors.
- Ensure Images Have Alt-Text.
- Examine Meta Titles & Descriptions.
- Ensure Proper <H1> & <H2> Headers Are Used.
- Brainstorm Ideas For SEO.
- Local SEO Citation Submissions.
- Continuous Updates & Reporting.
SEO Onsite Optimization
2. Next Is Optimizing Onsite SEO Of Website.
- Re-run SEO Audit & Speed Reports To Check For Issues.
- Suggest & Implement Overall Onsite SEO Improvements.
- Website Authority & Link Building Strategy.
- Speed-Up Site.
3. Once a site is optimized, it is time to re-review your internet presence.
- SEO Audit & Site Speed Reports.
- Ensure High Priority SEO Issues Are Resolved.
- Landing Page Optimization Strategy.
- Additional SEO Tactics.
SEO Maintenance and Updates
4. Once a foundation on which to build up your SEO is laid, your website’s authority with Google should increase and your traffic and user dwell-time should increase while bounce rate should decrease. The strategy then needs monitoring.
- SEO Technical Audit Reports.
- Monitor SEO.
- Site Maintenance, Theme Updates, Plugin Updates, Resolve Errors.
- On-Call For Issues.
Optional Google AdWords Set-Up
- Certified Google AdWords Professional.
I work on a ten-hour basis for at an hourly rate. Retainer payment is due up front. The client will be notified when the retainer has elapsed and the next ten-hour retainer is due. Payment may be made via PayPal or check.
Pay as you go. This is not a locked in-contract. The client may cancel at any time. We know once you see the benefits of our services you will want to renew your retainer with us.