Connecticut SEO Company
SEO Proposal Template
SEO & Google AdWords Consultant in Connecticut. 13 years of experience. Clients located across the US. The following SEO Proposal Template is designed to obtain and set expectations for new clients. It maps out how the client’s goals will be achieved. It is flexible and adjustable depending on the client. Gives clients a roadmap of the SEO process and methods used to increase rankings. Connecticut SEO Experts provides SEO consulting services on a retainer basis for $50/hour.
Affordable SEO Services In Connecticut
Research keywords and competitors to improve the position of the client’s keywords. Determine keyword value, volume, and competitiveness. Competitor research is used to examine the competition’s methods. Target keywords that competitors are ranked for, getting traffic from, and for which my client does not currently optimize for. I will rank these keywords organically and use local SEO strategies to appear in Google’s top 3 map pack.
- Perform a website audit.
- Fix errors for easy wins.
- Run website speed report and resolve issues.
- Research local and competitor keywords.
- Begin keyword rank tracking to establish a baseline.
- Use professional tools to find strategies used by higher ranking competitors.
- Improve local SEO and increase the chance of appearing in Google top 3 map pack.
- Install and set-up Yoast SEO plugin.
- Optimize Google My Business page.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions. META Titles are strong ranking factors.
- Ensure proper HTML headers. (H1, H2, etc.)
- Add SCHEMA and JSON code.
- Submit XML sitemap.
- Use on-site SEO to improve the current content’s formatting, internal linking, and URL structure.
- Send keyword ranking reports to track progress.
• Manage SEO, AdWords, and WordPress on a consulting basis to businesses across the US.
• 13 years of SEO, AdWords, WordPress, and Marketing experience.
• Expert knowledge of on-site SEO, off-site SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, technical site audits, META data, SCHEMA markup, keyword research, competitor research, Analytics, Search Console, content creation, social media, and WordPress speed optimization.
• Use tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog Spider, Google Keyword Planner, Whitespark, BrightEdge, Buzzsumo, Yoast, SpyFu, KWFinder, Long Tail Pro, and others daily.