Over 12 years experience in Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords. I can meet the needs of your business by providing the best possible SEO and Certified Google Adwords management to exceed your growth goals.
Will provide my knowledge services and expertise to manage Google Adwords and SEO campaigns for businesses in Connecticut.
With Google's heavy focus on local search, mobile search, high-quality inbound marketing content and targeted long-tail local keywords, Google is providing key SEO opportunities for small businesses to increase their local rankings and Google traffic and conversion rate per visitor. My Local SEO services deliver results in Google's search engine rankings you need to know to grow and expand your business.
Your website needs to be SEO-ed to Google's guidelines both on-page and off page. Your website needs to be mobile-friendly. More users search on their mobile phones than their desktops. Your website needs to be fast as well as pleasing to the eye so your visitors stay on your website and click through as many pages as possible toward an ultimate conversion. Here are some additional SEO techniques I can provide with SEO company's services. I charge an hourly amount to audit your home site for SEO, drive SEO and AdWords traffic to your site, focus local search and submission to high-quality local citation submission directories where you can rank high in Google's search engine results pages.
Google changes its algorithm 600 times per year and there are 500-600 Google SEO ranking factors. Let me manage your SEO and AdWords strategies so you can focus on your own core business responsibilities.
I can provide expert advice on which campaigns, ads, and keywords are working and which ones are not.
SEO and Adwords will only get bigger in the years to come. Start now.
Latest posts by Robert Stein (see all)
- SEO & Google AdWords Certified Consultant $60/Hour Connecticut - October 9, 2017
- Digital Marketing Summary & Consulting Services Provided In Connecticut - October 4, 2017
- SEO, WordPress & Certified AdWords Professional In CT - September 25, 2017
How To Optimize Your Social Media Posts To Increase SEO Social Signals
- Use HootSuite or Buffer to schedule posting at optimum times to get most shares (See Link Below).
- Post to all social networks.
- Post new content.
- Repost earlier posted content that got liked and shares.
- Repost pages like the jobs page.
- Repost any posts that are frequently updated with new content.
- Post pages of review sites.
- Encourage cronies to like posts and share posts.
- Post every 1-2 days.
- Use HootSuite to post to WordPress to post to blogs.
- Post your most creative and lengthy content.
- Post mentions from other sites including blogs and news sites.
- Post addresses of your social media sites.
- Set-up posting via your RSS feed.
- Encourage allies to go to social media sites to comment, like and share.
- Create original content to share.
- Curate posts from other websites to post to your accounts.