WordPress SEO Infographics
Website Speed Is Now A Part Of Google’s Core Algorithm & An SEO Rank Factor
- In July 2018, after months of alerting webmasters, Google rolled out a “Speed Update” to its core algorithm.
- Google doesn’t give you credit for a fast WordPress site but punishes slower sites in its rankings.
- It makes sense. Today’s mobile users dislike slow websites and are likely to “bounce” back to Google.com if a website doesn’t finish loading on a mobile phone within 3 – 4 seconds (even though the industry average is around 7 seconds).
- A fast bounce back alerts Google that the website either did not answer the user search query or there may be a technical reason the user returned to Google so quickly.
- Google gives points to sites where a user “dwells” (or spends an above average time on). It is one sign that the user has found the answer to their search or may ever have discovered additional, relevant, and useful information they hadn’t thought of.
- Google does not use your Google Analytics data but has their own internal analytics for their site.
- A fast WordPress website is great for user experience, especially mobile phone users who now make up 65% Google’s searchers. Luckily, there are many free and premium plug-ins to make a WordPress site faster and improve SEO.
- You can test the Google Page Speed Score by visiting a site such as GTMetrix with has all the features you need at no cost.
- If you run the short test and find out your WordPress site has below average speed, I have years of professional experience improving site speed and SEO.
I work on 10-hour retainers.
No agency-style long-term locked-in contracts. You may cancel. Phone or email me.
How To Achieve Local SEO Success
Local SEO has been on every digital marketer’s radar over the past few years. Local SEO is important to businesses large and small because proximity is a large part of Google’s algorithm. If a customer is searching for a product and is close in proximity to your store they are highly likely to make a purchase.
Digital Marketing Services Offered
- Certified Google AdWords Manager
- Organic & Local SEO
- Technical SEO Audits
- Top 3 Map Pack
- Keyword & Competitor Research
- Certified in Google Analytics & Google My Business
- WordPress Speed-Ups
- $50/hour. No long-term contract.
I am writing this introduction to give you an idea of who I am and what I can do for you. Let me preface the following by stating that my life’s passion is SEO, PPC marketing, and WordPress. It has been my calling for at least 15 years now, and I never stop learning and craving new challenges in this area. Please contact me at 860.659.7135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Site & Local SEO Infographics To Get You Higher
Before I explain who I am and what I can do, let me preface the following by stating that my life’s passion is SEO and PPC marketing. It has been my calling for at least 15 years now, and I never stop learning and craving new challenges in this area.
I currently run a digital marketing consultancy, specializing in SEO, technical SEO audits, local SEO, and Google AdWords account optimizations. Prior to this, I worked exclusively in digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and general eCommerce for 12 years.
I was a digital marketing specialist for nine years in a startup environment using my SEO, Google AdWords, and digital marketing expertise. In my first year, I boosted PPC revenue over 450% and SEO revenue by over 1,000%. My proficiency with SEO and AdWords played a measurable part in growing the company into a multi-million-dollar concern.
I researched new revenue channels as part of this same role and, because of my passion for SEO and PPC, I uncovered several untapped but highly profitable streams. I also managed AdWords accounts that enjoyed significant year-on-year growth.
I’ve relished the past 15+ years of digital marketing experience and continue to seek new learning opportunities and challenges to sink my teeth into.
I am also certified in Google Ads Fundamentals, Search, Display, Shopping, and Analytics.
Be sure to check out my web site for Fast SEO Tips.
Local SEO Services Consulting
I have 15 years of experience using SEO, AdWords, and WordPress. I also use Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
I’ve created, SEO-ed, maintained, and improved speed on over 75 WordPress sites.
I perform an SEO audit that will reveal any technical issues with your site that are hurting your SEO potential.
I charge $50/hour for my services. I work in 10-hour retainers. You pay as you go. No long-term contract. You can cancel anytime.
You will save money with me because agencies and web developers charge a lot more than me (call them). They will try to lock you into a year-long contract with no option to cancel. You’ll talk to a salesperson does not do the actual work. I do all work for every client and you can reach me at virtually any time.
I use professional digital marketing tools: SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Search Console and many others that provide valuable insights and save time.
Google has made significant changes that benefit businesses who invest in local SEO services, mobile-friendliness, high-quality content, and fast websites.
In 2019, you can rank higher on the 1st page with a smaller budget. Google is offering small businesses more opportunities for SERP placement than ever because they know searchers are using local keywords.
I have extensive local SEO experience.
Successful local SEO begins with a Google My Business page. Your website needs profiles in local directories.
Local SEO keywords used where Google puts extra value on.
Your site needs one page devoted to each location of your business with the name, address, and phone number (NAP). A Google Map helps. It is ideal to use as a contact page.
Customer reviews with your response, photos and GMB posts will all improve the odds of placement in Google’s top 3 local pack.
Users search more on mobile phones than computers. In 2018, 65% of Google searches came from a mobile phone. 84% of consumers conduct a Google search before making a purchase decision. Searchers will find what they are looking for within the proximity of their location. On the go.
Google rolled out a “mobile-first” index to push sites that look and perform better on a phone higher. Mobile users expect a page to completely load in under 3 seconds.
Google modified its search algorithm with a “speed update.” Your website needs to be fast. Google penalizes slow sites. Abandon you if your site doesn’t appear in 3-4 seconds.
WordPress websites ideal candidates to be fast-loading, mobile friendly, and contain authoritative content.
In 2020, for the best possible SEO your website must have:
Quality content of over 1000 words.
One page optimized for each keyword
Include related keywords, synonyms, LSI-keywords.
Visitors stay on on your website longer if they find their answer fast and also discovers answers to questions not realized yet. Your website will be seen as authoritative by Google and rankings will grow.
Some value in posting your content to social networks to be shared, re-posted by others, obtain traffic, and possible back-links.
I use efficient, effective, and Google best practices as an SEO consultant.
If you follow Google’s recommendations your rankings will grow for long-term.
I provide long-lasting SEO and optimized Google AdWords management.
Summary of Digital Marketing Skills
• SEO Audits • Google AdWords Account Management • SEO Strategies • Google Analytics & Search Console Expert • Keyword & Competitor Research • Local SEO • On-Page SEO • WordPress SEO • WordPress Speed-Ups • Social Media Management