How Do I Become An SEO Specialist?
Start learning Today.
Read news and blog sites like Moz.com, Searchenginejournal.com, Ahref.com, semrush.com. Read the blog posts and download and study the SEO guides.
Use the tools to enhance your own site. Don’t have a site? Make one at WordPress.com or Blogger.com, medium.com, or all three.
Must learn by doing. Search Youtube.com for videos from Brian Dean and Neil Patel. Study, do, learn, redo, crawl your site with Screaming Frog. That’ll give you a solid base but read learn and do every day.
For the past 5 years, I have provided digital marketing consulting services including Organic On-Page SEO, Technical SEO Audits, Google AdWords Certified Account Management & Optimization, Certified Google Analytics Services, and Local SEO Services. (Google My Business Optimization, Top 3 Google Local SEO Map Pack).
I am certified in Google Ads Fundamentals. Search. Shopping, Mobile, Display, Video, Google Analytics, and Google My Business.
I have managed PPC accounts for 14 years, have 14 years of digital marketing industry experience and excellent analytical, statistic, and marketing skills. I use professional SEM applicaltions such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, SERanking, Buzzsumo, Keyword Planner, SpyFu, multiple keyword & competitor research tools, SEO audit tool, and Google Ads tools.
- Certified Google AdWords & SEO Freelance Consultant
- 7 SEO Books By The Search Engine Marketing Pros
- Fast SEO Techniques Used For New Clients To Catch Low-Hanging SEO
- 20 Local SEO Tips To Rank In Google’s Map Pack
- Local SEO Services | Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Consultant
- Cheap SEO Local Services
- 23 Free SEO Tips & Tricks From A Freelance Consultant [Infographics]