SEO infographics were my first exposure to the medium and really boosted my skill set and SEO knowledge. There are 100's of thousands covering the SEM industry and they really took off because it was (and probably still) is a great method of obtaining backlinks to your website.
WordPress SEO & Site Speed-Ups
- WordPress is easy to learn, set-up, and create content. You can build and launch a professional looking WordPress website in a day or even a few hours. But you’ll need someone to fine tune your website to optimize your WordPress SEO and improve your website speed.
- In 2018 WordPress turned 15 years old.
- There are many WordPress plugins and themes that perform SEO & Site Speed-Ups. Plugins to help you compress images, minify code, cache files, compress images and create major speed improvements.
- The speed of a website is a strong ranking signal for Google. Users do not like slow websites. A fast site is great for the user experience, mobile device users, and SEO. Google launched a “Speed Update” in July 2018 that punishes slow sites.
- WordPress is made for responsive themes and easy to make mobile-friendly. Google has rolled out a “mobile-first” update because 65% of searches come from mobile phones.
- WordPress SEO takes some time. With plugins like Yoast SEO to enhance the technical search engine optimization of WordPress, you can rank high in Google with local SEO.
I research industry, local, and competitor keywords and set to improve the position of the client's valuable keywords. The value determined by average and expected AdWords cost-per-click, keyword volume, and competitiveness of term and industry. Competitor research to determine competition methods to obtain their rankings. Target additional keywords that competitors are obtaining traffic from which are not ranking for the client or are ranked too low. Discover local SEO and Google map pack opportunities.
SEO & Google AdWords Freelance Consultant 14 Of Digital Marketing SEO & PPC Experience 14 years experience in the digital marketing industry with expert SEO, Local SEO, On-Site, Technical SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console, and WordPress. For the past 5 years, I have been an SEO & Google AdWords consultant in Connecticut with great clients across the US. I develop strategies and implement SEO, WordPress SEO (and website speedups), Google AdWords account management and optimizations. I use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, aHrefs, MOZ, SpyFu, and other industry tools. SEO Consulting Is A Good Career I love digital marketing. I strategize white-hat SEO techniques, keep abreast of new ones, and always begin with a technical SEO audit to see if there are any critical errors holding you back in Google. I understand the importance of technical SEO, on-site SEO, site speed, internal linking, and local SEO. I enjoy keyword and competitor research and have a wide range of expertise with other types of digital marketing so if you have something else in mind please ask. If you are looking for SEO or AdWords help call me and we can discuss your situation. I charge $50/hour for an initial 10-hour retainer. After that, you may cancel at any time.
SEO and Google AdWords Services. Connecticut SEO Experts offers SEO, AdWords & WordPress services to businesses. Affordable Hourly Rate.
WordPress was built from the ground-up to be an SEO friendly site. With plugins like Yoast SEO to enhance the technical search engine optimization capabilities of WordPress, you can finally rank high in Google.