WordPress SEO To Rank Better In Google
WordPress Delivers Many Paths Towards Excellent SEO
- WordPress SEO is simple. When you build a website with WordPress, you do not have to know any programming language. No knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, or SQL is required. WordPress is easy to learn, set-up, and create content. You can build and launch a professional-looking WordPress website in a day or even a few hours. But you’ll need someone to fine-tune your website to optimize your WordPress SEO and site speed.
- In 2018 WordPress turned 15 years old and now has thousands of loyal PHP programmers who have contributed to its development by building sophisticated themes and plugins to install easily and utilize. The number of webmasters of WordPress numbers in the tens of thousands.
- There are hundreds of thousands of ready-made free and low-cost WordPress plugins and themes that perform great and functions to make your website look professional and bring you more traffic.
- With WordPress, you can launch a fast-loading and mobile- website in very little time. There are plugins designed to help you compress images, minify code, cache files, compress images, and create speed enhancements.
- The speed of a website is a ranking signal for Google. Users dislike slow websites. A fast site is key for user experience, mobile device users, and SEO. Google launched a “Speed Update” in July 2018 that punishes slow sites. Google has analyzed the data and knows users stay longer on websites that load fast.
- WordPress is made for mobile themes and easy to make mobile-friendly. Google has rolled out a “mobile-first” update because 65% of searches come from mobile phones.
- With knowledge and skills, WordPress SEO is do-able, but it takes some time. WordPress was built from the ground-up to be an SEO friendly site. With plugins like Yoast SEO to enhance the technical search engine optimization capabilities of WordPress, you can finally rank high in Google.
- WordPress is used by over 70,000 websites including large websites like The New York Times and Huffington Post. WordPress sites can do almost anything.
- Best of all WordPress is free.
Looking for an SEO expert with strong WordPress skills? I have 15 years of experience with both. I would llove to help you. Contant me at bobdtein@gmail or att