Local SEO Consultant Connecticut
Using an SEO freelance consultant in Connecticut makes sense
- You are less likely to get scammed if you work with a local consultant than if you work with someone across the country or around the world. There are real horror stories about businesses unable to log into their own website because they are unable to get in touch with a foreign business and have no recourse.
- A local CT SEO professional knows more about the region, its cities, town, counties and local SEO directories that focus on Connecticut.
- You’ll get more priority and more hands-on attention working with an SEO in Connecticut compared to agencies with hundreds of clients working out of NYC, Boston, LA, and other cities.
- If you need a meeting with your SEO provider, it is much easier to arrange a meeting and travel within the state than to a corporate office in NYC.
- Working with a local SEO Connecticut pro, you will put a name to a face.
- Working with a local consultant will help you build a much better build a relationship than working for any agency.
- Connecticut SEO consultants are much cheaper than using an agency in-state our out-of-state.
- A local CT SEO specialist can provide answers to you when you need them. Do you want to hire an agency 3 time zones away?
- A local SEO wants to perform excellent SEO but also wants to guide you along the way and educate you in SEO basics or advanced tactics so you know he or she is a knowledgeable expert in the field and gives you the confidence that you are spending your money wisely.
- Before you sign a contract with an SEO expert do research by reading reviews and testimonials, asking questions, seeing how well they rank with their own websites, ask the cos,t and decide what you need before signing any long-term contracts with an agency whose salespeople have quotas and will not be the ones performing SEO for you.
- A local certified Google AdWords Manager is much less likely to lock you into a long-term contract and charge 25-30% of your ad spend as their fee. Especially if they let AdWords run with no management or optimization. When an agency asks a percentage of your spend as compensation there is no incentive to make AdWords more efficient for you.
- Ask an SEO provider, what SEO news sources they read, what SEO tools do they use, and how they can help your business’ website prosper on-site as well as off-site.