SEO, WordPress, & Google AdWords Consultant
- 13 Years Digital Marketing Services Experience.
- Experienced with Google Analytics analysis. Use analytics on a daily basis to analyze website traffic data to build up successful channels and discover new ones.
- Manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Twitter accounts including content creation and Buffer distribution.
- Keyword, and competitor research, link building and keyword tracking.
- Market my own company on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and this website.
- I work on my client’s project beginning with an SEO audit, followed by keyword and competitor research including on-site SEO.
- I set up, optimize & maintain campaigns to make the client’s account as well performing as possible.
- Use Search Console to see any website issues and to submit the sitemap to Google.
- 13 years of industry experience using AdWords, SEO, & WordPress.
SEO & AdWords $50/HOUR. 10-Hour Minimum Retainer. Cancel at any time.
Contact Bob at 860.659.7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the past 5 years, I have provided digital marketing consulting services including SEO, Local SEO, Google AdWords management and WordPress SEO & Site-Speedups to small and mid-sized businesses in a variety of different industries.
I have over 13 years of digital marketing and SEM experience and have developed excellent technical and marketing skills and use tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and others but I typically use SEMrush and Google’s products.
I have been successful with SEO over the past 13 years staying current and up-to-date on the changes and new SEO opportunities.
I like reading SEO news blogs. There are many very smart SEO experts with share there diagnosis and advice to assist others to rank high in Google.
I have excellent analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills. I work long hard and long because I enjoy working in the digital marketing industry.
I also have 13 years running AdWords and I believe knowing both paid and organic search complement each other.