Google SEO Tips To Get More Traffic
A Quick Google SEO Tips For Beginners At SEO & Experts
Looking for some easy to implement Google SEO Tips?
- Your SEO-ed content should have 900+ characters which may satisfy the user’s query fully, has images, is unique, has internal links, proper hierarchy of URL structure, excellent Meta Descriptions for a higher user click-through-rate, unique Meta Titles and Headers with targeted long-tail keywords and local Geo-targeted keywords as well as synonyms throughout the body of the page. If you are a beginner SEO, you must be made aware of this.
- A Google-friendly website even with amazing SEO must be fast and fast loading, mobile-friendly, and responsive to any user screen.
- Your site must have a low bounce rate and high dwell time. Content should be written at for a moderately low-grade level with screenshots, graphics, videos, photos, or infographics.
- SEO must not only focus on targeted keywords but also synonyms and LSI-semantic keywords for each page without keyword stuffing your targeted keyword(s).
- Another SEO tip. You are missing out if you do not take advantage of alt-text opportunities in images.
- Use an XML sitemap and a robots.txt file to ensure bots may visit.
- The best SEO uses the Schema markup language so search engines can better classify the content of the page.
- SEO should be tracked constantly and consistently with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and keyword tracking tools to find specific user queries which can then be used to create additional content.
- You must have unique non-duplicate content.
- Use external do-follow links within content, not just inside widgets or blogrolls. Limit no-follow links
- High ranking sites have incoming links from high authority domains.
- Sites must withstand Technical SEO Audits.
- I am an SEO Consultant seeking new clients.