Connecticut SEO Company Proposal For New Clients
SEO & Google AdWords Consultant in Connecticut. 15 years of digital marketing experience. Clients located across the US. The following SEO Template is designed to obtain and set expectations for new clients. It maps out how the client’s goals will be achieved. It is flexible and adjustable depending on the client. Gives clients a roadmap of the SEO process and methods used to increase rankings. Connecticut SEO Experts provides SEO consulting services on a 10-hour retainer basis for $50/hour.
Affordable SEO Services
Research keywords and competitors to improve the position of the client’s keywords. Determine keyword value, volume, and competitiveness. Competitor research is used to examine the competition’s methods. Target keywords that competitors are ranked for, getting traffic from, and for which my client does not currently optimize for. I will rank these keywords organically and use strategies to appear in Google’s top 3 map packs.
My SEO Strategies
- Perform a website audit.
- Fix errors.
- Extensive keyword and competitor research.
- Begin keyword rank tracking to establish a baseline.
- Use professional tools to find strategies used by higher-ranking competitors.
- Improve local SEO and increase the chance of appearing in Google’s top 3 map pack.
- Install and set-up the Yoast SEO plugin
- Optimize Google My Business page.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions. META Titles are strong ranking factors.
- Ensure proper HTML headers. (H1, H2, etc.)
- Add SCHEMA code.
- Use on-site SEO to improve the current content’s formatting, internal linking, and URL structure.
My Digital Marketing Skill Summary
- Manage SEO, AdWords, and WordPress on a consulting basis to businesses across the US.
- 15 SEO Consultant local SEO consultant years of SEO, AdWords, WordPress, and Internet Marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of on-site SEO, off-site SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, technical site audits, META data, SCHEMA markup, keyword research, competitor research, Analytics, Search Console, content creation, social media, and optimization.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog Spider, Google Keyword Planner, Analytics, Search Console and others daily.