SEO Tips For “Easy Wins” To Quickly Improve Google Rank
Google Ads & Analytics Certified Consultant Connecticut
- Perform a technical SEO audit. Fix warnings and errors that may be leaking SEO-leaking.
- Research & analyze competitor keywords. Place keywords throughout your content and bold, italicize and as anchor text.
- Add keywords to META titles and descriptions, HTML headers, URLs, internal links, and content. Update content to have at least 1,000 characters. Satisfy the user’s query fully, increase user dwell time.
- Add internal links, external links, short URLs with keywords made up of LSI, Synonyms, long-tail keywords, and geo-targeted keywords. Keep adding new content to already created pages and posts. Google loves long fresh and updated content.
- Investigate Google Analytics and Google Search Console’s keyword, page, user location, impressions, clicks, and average position on Google to create content based upon keywords that can be moved onto the first page or better.
- Local SEO techniques for Fast SEO. Optimization of the Google My Business page and marking yourself on Google Maps will go a long way towards Google’s Top 3 Local SEO Map Pack ranking.
- Improve WordPress SEO with a plug-in.
- Target current pages and keywords that rank at positions 8-15 in Google. If the average monthly search volume and cost per click make those keywords valuable, update and add to your content. Create internal anchor text links to the page and they’ll be to rank higher.
- Content should be written at for a moderate 6th-8th-grade reading level with screenshots, graphics, videos, and photos. 1000-1800 words.
- Use an XML sitemap and submit to Google.
- Add Google-recommended SCHEMA & JSON-LD mark-up code used to better classify your content and enable Google to understand and rank your content better.
- Create incoming links using various methods including adding a client’s site to local citation directories to assist local SEO. Optimizing the client’s Google My Business page is also a necessity.
- For SEO & Certified Google Ads Consulting I charge $50/hour With An Initial 20-Hour Retainer. I do not use “agency style” long-term or locked-in contracts. You may pause the project and restart at any time.
Contact Bob at 860.659.7135 or email email@example.com.