SEO Proposal Sample
Robert Stein, CEO
Connecticut SEO Experts
SEO Proposal Template
- I customize this sample template after discussing my SEO services with a potential client. It is not a complete proposal.
- My proposal is written in plain simple English.
- No fine print. No add-ons.
1st Step In Creating SEO Proposal
Conduct a technical SEO audit and find critical and/or non-critical errors.
I’ve conducted audits to find the following errors needed immediate attention:
- 180 META Titles with only a single keyword and nothing else.
- 150 pages missing an HTML <H1> tag.
- Very slow site speed. Google PageSpeed score of 50/100.
- Zero compressed images.
SEO Strategy For 2018
Discuss with the client creating SEO goals and discover any previous SEO efforts.
High priority is to improve rank of valuable keywords. Begin researching keywords and weighing volume versus value. Then I target long-tail and competitor keywords. Additionally, focus on keywords ranked the 2nd page of Google and get them to page 1.
Partial List Of SEO Tasks And Plan
- Run A Website Speed Test. Fix Speed Issues.
- Research Long-Tail Keywords, Local Keywords, And Competitor Keywords. Discover additional keywords tracked in Google Search Console.
- Use SEO Tools To Track The Ranks Of Keywords.
- Use Yoast SEO To Optimize Meta Data.
- Create Local SEO Optimization Plan Using Google My Business And Google Maps.
- Add HTML Headers (H1, H2,).
- Add the SCHEMA Code.
- Submit Sitemap To Google.
- Data-Mine Google Analytics and Google Search Console.